QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an additional Property Manager to round out our team.
The job responsibilities include: posting rental ads, screening and interviewing tenants, conducting background checks, showing residential properties, writing leases, move-in inspections, move-out inspections, rent collection, accounting, coordinating repairs, preparing units for turnover, etc. Some weekend and evening showings are required.
Full-time position available. Some flexibility in schedule.
Only the most dedicated person will be accepted. Looking for a highly motivated individual who can help grow the business by marketing and meeting clients.
- Active California real estate license is preferred.
- Must be HIGHLY self-motivated and a self-starter!
- Strongly prefer someone living in Davis or Woodland. If you do not live in Davis or Woodland, your cover letter must reflect your real estate knowledge of those areas and how you would be able to do occasional weekend and/or evening showings.
- Should be very comfortable with technology. Taking digital photos, converting file sizes, email, and file management should all be considered trivial tasks.
- Strongly prefer someone that has a smartphone and gravitates towards technology.
- Existing experience in property management, sales, accounting, and/or real estate is expected.
- Some weekends and evenings required
- Vacations are not allowed near the end of August and early September every year.
- Must have an automobile.
Please email a resume and a well written cover letter. You must do both to be considered.
We have a small but great team, please come join us!