kompensasjon: 60,000 to 600,000
type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
Come grow with us.
Busy real estate office in Sacramento County is looking for full-time professional REALTORS.
You may be the ideal candidate if you:
- Love to engage and help with people
- Enjoy participating in the homebuying / home selling process
- Thrive in developing and implementing systems to ensure great customer service
- Enjoy using technology to grow your business
- Revel in learning about the real estate industry
- Get excited about helping a team to succeed
- Pledging to protect and promote the interests of your clients with honesty and fairness and abiding by the National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics
- Help clients buy, sell and invest in real estate
- Connect clients with accurate, meaningful information
- Manager and execute the file transaction process
- Communicate with clients, team members and staff
- Have a positive, productive attitude
- A real estate license or a desire to become licensed
- Positive attitude, a fast learner and ability to work independently
- You should be competent and comfortable in using a wide variety of data base and administrative applications. (Don't worry, we teach you how to use our industry-specific systems.)
- Proficient in the use of computers and software (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- You should be well-organized, with a strong ability to prioritize and manage interruptions
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Social Media Marketing
- Appreciation for maintaining a professional environment and professional attire
- Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
- ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.
send til en venn