kompensasjon: As per company policy, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and vacation type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for Property Supervisor for our properties location in Sacramento & San Jose.
Responsibilities and Duties
All duties will be carried out honestly, truthfully and in compliance with applicable laws.
· Property Supervisor Job duties:
• Establishes and coordinates a communication system involving transactions and activities between onsite staff and the Central Office to ensure appropriate monitoring and control of property issues and operations.
• Trains, supervises, develops, and terminates the employment of those supervised in accordance with company policies and directives; performs timely performance evaluations on supervised employees; assists Property Managers with site-level employees.
• Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve property operations; reviews occupancy status; recommends rent schedules and prepares rent increase requirements to governing agencies.
• Reviews/audits property administrative, accounting, and maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; approves all exceptions of same. Oversees the resolution of resident relation issues.
• Inspects the properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained; evaluates effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations. Conducts periodic inspection of vacant apartments for market-ready condition.
• Assists in or develops corrective programs to ensure physical and fiscal well-being of the apartment communities.
• Prepares various reports related to property and discuss with your supervisor.
• Reviews and approves expenditures within specified guidelines. Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and makes recommendations.
• Assists in the update, revision and/or development of forms, reports, and manuals relating to property management issues and operations. Ensures implementation, as appropriate.
• Prepares and conducts monthly portfolio meetings to include all property personnel.
• Establishes ongoing working relationships with lenders and regulatory agency personnel.
• Ensures that regulatory agreements are adhered to and followed.
• Assists in the development and implementation of property management training programs.
• Attends all industry meetings and other regulatory agency meetings as required and appropriate.
• Assist Compliance departments in their work related to properties.
• Assist other request from your supervisor or president, as per necessity.
• Experience in Affordable Property is must.
• Needs to visit multiple properties assigned to him / her.
Renting activities; rent collections; administration; record keeping; property inspection and service requirements including lawns and pool (as may be needed); and as directed by the office manager, owner's agent and general manager.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.