favorite this postResident Manager (Diamond Springs)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an individual who is highly experienced and ambitious; a Resident Manager is responsible for all departments within the property, and requires someone that can facilitate the efficient operation of the staff and assure property maintenance of the apartments and distributing information and correspondence to residents. Additionally the Resident Manager must have the ability to be very hands on by being involved in all aspects of the property, as well as have the vision and ambition to take on the challenges and opportunities offered.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Resident Manager is to oversee the day to day activities of all employees of the property and report any violations of company policy and/or procedures to the District Manager. This includes but it not limited to insuring employees report to work, fulfill their duties and conduct themselves in a professional manner daily.
• Coordinate all aspects of building operations including apartment rentals, purchasing, building maintenance and administration. Coordinate apartment rentals and marketing initiatives. Coordinate all required maintenance and repairs with maintenance personnel including plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling systems, kitchen appliances and all other aspects of building maintenance.
• Inspect the condition of apartment units that are vacated, arrange for necessary repairs and upgrades and assure that the condition of apartments is proper prior to any new tenant taking occupancy. Coordinate and schedule all resident move-ins and move-outs.
• Responsible for all lease administration, including preparation of new rental agreements and extensions of existing rental agreements. Process prospective tenant applications and obtain credit reports
• Collect all rents, notify District Manager of outstanding rents, make bank deposits, and prepare and serve notices to tenants.
• Follows and enforces all fair housing and local landlord and tenant laws and regulations. Ensures all regulatory compliance requirements, including file compliance, recertification, and appropriate documentation are followed, monitored, and completed.
• Achieve resident satisfaction by maintaining an effective customer service program including resident retention activities and services and an efficient maintenance management program.
• Ensures the positive, collaborative internal and external relationships are fostered and maintained with residents, vendors, and the community.
• Demonstrated experience in property management position or as a property assistant.
• Knowledge of property maintenance and upkeep.
• Experience conducting physical inspections of residential properties.
• Knowledge of landlord-tenant law, local and federal housing laws, including Fair Housing and HUD procedures, Low Income Tax Credits, Rural Housing, and Tax-Exempt Bond properties preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and experience.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook programs.
• Knowledge of Affordable Housing Proprietary software a plus.
• Bilingual a plus
This position requires flexibility. You may be required to work evenings and weekends as the position demands. You are required to live on-site, unit included as part of employment package.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to the email link above and reference "Diamond Springs" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers