QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to hire a licensed LOAN PARTNER to join our team.
The Loan Partner opportunity is a full-time position. Mortgage license is required for this position, but we are willing to consider someone unlicensed that is willing to get licensed, and has strong sales personality. We have a generous compensation plan for those who are qualified. Salary plus bonus can be over 100K per year.
The Loan Partner candidate absolutely must know how to pull credit, analyze credit, review income and asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack file for submission and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and understands how to work as if every aspect of the loan process is time sensitive. You should be able to learn new skills and information needed to adapt to the ever-changing mortgage industry and have a self-motivated ability to "figure things out" along the way.
Only apply for the Mortgage Loan Partner position if you are a go-getter! This position is a full time position (8:30 am - 5:00pm)
Loan Partner Responsibilities include:
• Intake leads from referral partners
• Loan Partner takes initial loan applications and enters data/saves documents
• Loan Partner issues pre-approval letters to qualified applicants
• Send out needs list to client, and follows up on needs list
• Calculate income and Run DU
• Upon receipt of supporting documents, Loan Partner submits file to processing for review
• Loan Partner tracks and manages the mortgage pipeline
• Loan Partner is expected to clear conditions related to the client and Realtors/Builders
• Make sure closings happen on time and put out fires
• Any other duties as assigned
Please send your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
•Recent mortgage 2 years +