compensation: $19.00 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AWESOME JOB OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST FINANCIAL COMPANIES IN SACRAMENTO!
Receives, reviews, audits and disburses loan applications through the CUDL program to maintain quality of program, ensure accuracy of loan information, and provide member and dealership satisfaction.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
1. Receive and audit appropriate paperwork sent from the vehicle dealerships. Research and identify missing information and communicate discrepancies with dealership personnel. Perform verification's on application data to ensure accuracy prior to funding.
2. Ability to identify red flags in loan documentation in order to avoid potential fraud.
3. Determine whether loan warrants disbursal as per Client established guidelines.
4. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
5. Fund appropriate monies to dealerships with the appropriate administrative fee.
6. Assist department staff with gathering information and preparation of reports.
7. Communicate and interact with department management and staff to provide information on loan status.
8. Help in other areas within Lending as assigned.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday performing the job.
2. Normal vision range required to read loan documents to determine status.
3. Effective oral and written communication skill required to interact with dealerships, staff and members to perform constructive follow-up.
1. EDUCATION: Successful completion of High School curriculum is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: One year in a lending position performing contract review is desired. Appropriate related experience is acceptable.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Clerical skills, telephone skills, credit reporting equipment, electronic banking equipment, ten key, facsimile machine skills, and personal computer filing skills. Close attention to details.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen if selected for the position
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers