compensation: Up to $100,000 + Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A fast growing, multi family real estate firm is currently seeking a Regional Property Manager to help oversee the company's multi-family communities including student housing. The Regional Property Manager is responsible for the execution of the Asset business plan for their assigned portfolio. They will have experience and success in managing a team, be a strong communicator and have the ability to oversee a portfolio of diverse asset types. Regional Property Managers are directly responsible for implementing the policies and procedures of the Management Company and Ownership to ensure their on-site teams have tools for success.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an onsite property manager
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a team
• Experience with Student Housing properties required
• Experience with financials and creating and monitoring budgets required
• Experience using operational metrics to drive property performance strongly preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers