Local Real Estate Team is looking for an experienced, licensed Transaction Coordinator-Real Estate Assistant to work directly for a top producing team. This is a full time position working Monday-Friday in our Sacramento Office. This is not a remote position.
The ideal candidate is client service-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced office. You must be detail oriented and analytical.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Support Staff, Management, and Agents
• Manage entire Transaction Process
• Assist Staff with admin duties, and errands
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Valid California Real Estate Salesperson License
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a transaction coordinator
• Knowledge of DRE compliance requirements for all types of real estate transactions
• Experience using web-based transaction management platforms i.e. Planet RE
• Experience using MetroList, DocuSign, CAR-Zipforms
• Proficient with Google Suite
• Tech savvy
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Prefer experience with Planetre
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume. Please put “Transaction Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
Job Types: Full-time, W2 Hourly Employee
• Transaction Coordinator: 1 year (Required)
• CA Real Estate License (Required)
• Sacramento Office
• Monday to Friday
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers