We are seeking a motivated and energetic Assistant Manager for our Self Storage Facility located in Sacramento.
As on-site storage assistant manager, you have been entrusted with the responsibility for the professional operation of a self-service storage facility, which includes land, buildings, equipment and stored property. You will be responsible for renting units, the sale of merchandise, the security of the premises and other operations deemed necessary.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook
- Sitelink Experience preferred
- Manage Day to Day Operations
- Collect and record rent payments
- Process rental applications and agreements
- Show units
- Make daily bank deposits
- Answer the phones
Please email or fax your resume to 916/638-8914 along with a minimum of two references.
Key words: mini storage, self-storage, customer service, sales, apartment manager
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers