QR Code Link to This Post
Resident Administrator - 20 hours/week
Property 315, West Sacramento, CA, US
BRIDGE Housing strengthens communities by developing, owning and managing high quality affordable homes for working families and seniors. We are looking for a highly organized Resident Administrator to support operations at one of our Sacramento, CA properties.
As an effective Resident Administrator, you have a great eye for detail and excellent customer service skills. You will be responsible for administrative duties to support the needs of our high-profile apartment communities. This position is part time at 20 hours per week and is eligible for our 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match.
• Initiating, scheduling and completing resident and applicant certification process
• Maintaining computer database
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports
• Calendaring events and meetings
• Basic administrative work such as copying, filing, correspondence, mail and phone
• Maintaining filing systems
• Organizing and publicizing events
• Assisting with projects as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel; Yardi a plus
• Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
• Good research skills
• Able to work independently, prioritize, meet multiple deadlines and work as a team member
• Able to transport 10 pounds
• CA driver's license
• Interest in real estate/property management and non-profit work
BRIDGE Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment for our diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Should you need any assistance or accommodation in our application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
To Apply, visit:
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency