marquez cette publication comme favoriteExperienced Bilingual MA looking for employmentcacher cette annonce
QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Kayla Godoy. My family and I just moved to the Sacramento area from San Francisco. Right now I am still working in SF, but I am looking to find employment closer to home.
Please review cover letter and resume below. * I omit my address on resumes for safety reasons. But I live in Carmichael.
My name is Kayla Godoy. My family and I have just move the to Sacramento area from San Francisco. I graduated from medical assisting school almost 11 years ago and have about 8 cumulative years of working experience in medical office setting. I have worked in Chiropractic, Optometry, Allergy/Immunology and my most recent work is in Family Medicine. I have enjoyed Family Medicine office work the most enjoyable and learned a lot in the 2.5 years working.
I am looking to continue to work in medical office setting. My goal would be to either continue in Family Medicine office or in an OBGYN office. My long term plan is to return to school to finish my prereqs to get into the nursing program to become and RN and work in Perinatal. I have experience with workers compensation and I feel I am very knowledgeable about health insurance including HMOs.
I strive to make the best experience for the patients, either on the phone or when they come into the office. I understand that for some, coming to the doctor can be a very stressful or concerning situation. I have had many patients compliment me saying " your so nice on the phone" or "your very helpful". I am also bilingual in English and Spanish. Other office skills include basic copy and/fax. Stamp incoming faxes and disperse as needed either to provider(s) or appropriate co-workers. My back office skills including taking patient vitals, vaccine injections and blood draw and ear lavage.
I am hoping my experiences I have outlined here and on my resume will lead to an interview for employment. I look forward to meeting with any prospective employers.
Objective: To obtain a position in the medical office setting using the skills that I have while learning new ones.
• Terra Nova High School September 2001-June 2005 H.S. Diploma
• Heald College- San Francisco October 2005- October 2007 Associates in Applied Science for Medical Assisting Degree
● Back office skills including: taking vitals, draw and admin injections, blood draw, UA dipstick, properly label and prepare patient specimens, ear lavage, refill and order medical supplies as needed, order vaccinations as needed.
● Front office skills: Answer multi-line phones, triage calls, take message and forward accordingly, collect patient copays or balances, insurance verification, specialist referrals, set appointments, check in/out patients and maintain office flow, and basic office skills such as copy, fax, etc.
● I have experience with Allsrcipts EMR, knowledge of Brown and Toland HMO and Hill Physicians HMO including how to do referrals. I am bilingual in English and Spanish. Knowledge of ordering DME supplies and referring to home health.
Dominguez Chiropractic, DC, QME November 2007-May 2008 Reception
Super One Vision
May 2008- December 2009 Administrative and Retail/Optical sales
Dominguez Chiropractic, DC, QME December 2009- June 2012
Dr.Joanne Blessing-Moore, MD
November 2013-December 2014 Front Desk Receptionist
Parkside Family Medical Group. March 2016-Present
Vous pouvez contacter cet annonceur si vous êtes un employeur potentiel ou autre..
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS me contacter pour des services ou offres non requises