compensation: Compensation: Please respond with a resume, short cover letter, and your desired salary. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a top-notch Information Technology (IT) professional, who is looking for an exciting hands-on position as a Systems Engineer? Does technical problem solve using the latest technology excite you? Are you organized and do you love to build automated processes using amazing tools that do all the repetitive and monotonous work for you? This offer contains a dream job for the right person, and, if you are passionate about systems engineering and skilled in Information Technology, you could find yourself a long-term home with the top cloud-based Cloud Service Provider in the mortgage vertical!
Your mission will be to delight your customers with spectacular systems engineering that keeps things running and continually improves performance through innovation and new technologies. The person who fills this role will join an elite group of Systems Engineers dedicated to providing infrastructure and 3rd level technical support and problem resolution in support of cloud-based computer systems, hardware, software, and networks.
Please respond with a resume, short cover letter, and your desired salary.
1.) Work with on-premise Windows servers and storage using Microsoft, VMWare, HP StoreVirtual (formerly LeftHandOS), Intel Server Systems, or other servers/storage products and services.
2.) Work with Cloud Windows servers, storage, networking and services on Azure and Amazon AWS
3.) Administer on-premise server networking and load balancing using Cisco, Sonicwall, Microsoft, VMWare, or other products and services
4.) Supervise enterprise server & data center monitoring, performance and reporting technologies, such as SCOM, ManageEngine EventLogAnalyzer, or other products and services
5.) Assist with business continuity and disaster recovery services to support high-availability and recovery needs
6.) Support IT security functionality, as it relates to maintaining a secure infrastructure environment
7.) Administer middleware/front-end technology such as reverse proxies, or other middleware products or services
8.) Support MS Exchange and SQL Servers
9.) Deploy and support client corporate and branch office LAN
10.) Perform hardware, firmware, OS and software updates to platform systems
11.) Share tier II on-call schedule
• Minimum 3 years of recent experience as a Systems Engineer for a medium to large-sized (500+ nodes) network
• Strong technical, quantitative, & analytical problem-solving skills
• Strong troubleshooting and automation skills
• Ability to think strategically & translate strategy into action plans
• Experience in root cause analysis and network performance tuning
• Hands-on experience with recovery methodologies & technologies supporting an enterprise-wide DC environment
• Hands-on experience with hardware and storage functionality, capabilities, and limitations
• Possess working knowledge of IT Security, as it relates to building secure infrastructure environments
• Experience in installing, managing, and monitoring servers on Azure /Amazon AWS / Vcloud Air a plus
• Proven ability to learn new technologies and responsibilities
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Experience with many of the following:
• Automation with Scripting (PowerShell)
• Active Directory
• Windows Server OS
• Windows and MAC workstation maintenance, patching, and security
• Tablet and smartphone maintenance, patching, and security
• MS Terminal Services
• MS SQL
• MS Exchange
• Office 365
Please respond with a resume, short cover letter, and your desired annual salary.
We are located just off HWY 50 @ Folsom Blvd. in Folsom, CA.
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Access Business Technologies:
Access Business Technologies (www.myabt.com) is seeking a Systems Engineer. Access Business Technologies (ABT) is a leading provider of cloud technology management for the mortgage industry. We help mortgage companies make more money and become more efficient by leveraging new cloud technologies. We help manage IT infrastructure, guaranteeing all mortgage professionals have quick and secure access to technology their technology.
ABT provides a flexible cloud workspace (MortgageWorkSpace® that supports and protects mortgage professionals and their customers throughout the entire mortgage process. We provide access to business technologies that empower mortgage professionals to safely perform at the top of their game anytime, anywhere. ABT proactively supports, defends and manages game-changing technologies and processes that help mortgage professionals excel. We are a certified SSAE 18 Type II cloud services provider to over 700 mortgage financial institutions (Banks, Credit Unions, and Mortgage Companies).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers