Please submit all cover letters and resumes in PDF format all other format will be ignored.
This position will be responsible for managing 10 to 15 small business networks consisting on average 10 computers and 1 server each.
Experience with ticket system Autotask.com will be highly desirable.
Ability to work with business systems such as CRMS, PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, PROFESSIONAL AUTOMATION SERVICES
Working knowledge of Network Systems such as VOIP, DHCP, DNS, SQL and Server/Client networking etc. is preferred.
Ability to work with TeamViewer, Slack, WordPress.
Independent analytical and critical thinking is a must for this position
Minimum Performance Requirements:
Provide all support remotely
Resolve incident and service requests within 24 to 48 hours
Resolve 50 to 60 incident or service requests a day
Take incident/problem tickets received via telephone, voicemail, e-mail, and from walk-up customers, correctly triage, categorize and prioritize each request in Autotask.com
Document end user issues/requests in Autotask.com. Escalate incidents in a proper and timely manner per procedure to facilitate resolution.
Contact vendors of various systems to obtain resolution and follow-up with end user to ensure satisfaction and productivity.
Network / System Administrator will own their dedicated small networks. Will update second level and management on their progress weekly. Utilize various methods of communication (e.g. in-person, phone, instant message, etc.) to gather information from other as needed.
Typical troubleshooting required: Windows 8, 10, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 2019/365 Outlook e-mail setup, VPN, network printers and network connectivity issues, Server 2012/2016/2019
Typical shifts: M-F 8 am -- 5 pm . The shift will depend on current staff and candidate/client needs.
- Minimum 2 year of relevant Help-desk/Service desk experience
- Desire to work in fast paced and rapidly changing environment with high incident volume
- Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, follow written policies and procedures and maintain superior customer service at all times with users.
- Needs to be good at asking questions that drive to discovery of problem/ troubleshooting
- Open to change and willingness to change
- Must be able to use a reasonable amount of judgment under minimal supervision
- Team-oriented; willing to communicate with other team members, and be an advocate between IT team and end-users
- Must be hungry and want to make IT a career
Normal. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Travel to client site as needed to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
$25-$30 per hour / DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers