favorite this postClient Services Representative - Enviromental Laboratoryhide this posting
compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Client Services Representative is responsible for:
• Coordinating and managing clients' projects through the laboratory, including project set-up and maintenance, bottle/media orders, log-in review, communication of analytical issues and reporting.
• Scanning and assembling data reports in Adobe Acrobat.
• Reviewing reports for accuracy. Printing and burning reports to CDs. Sending/emailing reports and/or CDs and/or EDDs to clients. Organizing and maintaining archived projects. Proactively ensures overall satisfaction of client base including communication to management team as appropriate.
• Working closely with the lab to ensure TAT/sample issues/late jobs are communicated and follow through.
Client Services Representative requirements:
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to manage time and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong self-management and organizational skills
• Ability to manage workload, set personal and project priorities and adjust as needed.
• Good problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and take corrective action to prevent recurrence.
Minimum Education Requirements: High School Diploma with a strong preference for an AA or BS degree with coursework in a physical science.
This position will be 40 hours a week.
The typical hours of operation at Vista are between 7AM and 6PM. In situations of unusually heavy workload or fast turnaround requirements, overtime on weekdays and/or weekends may be assigned.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers