Lab Assistant Position for Cannabis Lab in Sacramento
We are looking to expand our team with a new, full-time lab assistant. The right candidate would be reliable, punctual, and attentive to detail. No experience required. The job will mainly consist of multiplying, planting and caring for tissue culture Cannabis plants at our state licensed facility. On the job training will be provided.
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Good vision and hand eye coordination.
- Steady hands
- Ability to manage high volume of work
- Ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Able to effectively utilize constructive criticism
- High level of personal accountability
- Desire to work in a small, close-knit team environment
- Organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Valid CA MMJ Recommendation
Hours & Availability:
- Must be available from 8:30am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Full time: 40 Hours / Week
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to bend, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
- A manual dexterity test will be arranged for qualified candidates.