Thank you for your time and interest in our ad. If you are here you are either looking for your first time to join a security team or, you are seasoned officer looking for greener pastures. Whatever your reason for searching, I believe you have found your home. We are an exploding security company in the greater Sacramento area. With all the expansion we are experiencing there are vast amounts of room for growth and diverse post opportunities. It's our pledge that you will not be stuck in an abandoned parking lot for years with no end in sight to the monotony of a "basic" post. We have a diverse portfolio of clients that will help you become a more well-rounded officer and gain invaluable resume experience. If you are interested in learning more, and meet the below requirements, please submit your resume by clicking the response link in this ad (it is okay to call but you will only be given basic details, interviews will be your chance to discuss job details fully).
• Background Check (FBI & DOJ)
• Employment Reference Check
• Valid Driver License (For Patrol Consideration)
• Highschool Diploma
• Valid Guard Card License
• Valid Firearm Permit (not required to start)
• Chemical Agent Certification (not required to start)
• Baton Permit (not required to start)
• Provide excellent customer service to the client, its associates and facilities personnel
• Patrol assigned post on foot to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual, unwanted or criminal activity
• Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger client, its associates or public safety, including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other facility related events; provide back up to client personnel as needed
• Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior officer
• Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional work environment
We understand the sacrifice a lot of security officers make for their employers and we try to repay the dedication of our team members as much as possible.
-Paid Training ie; E.F.A, Chemical Agents, Baton, etc.
-College Tuition Sponsorship
-Advanced Career Placement Assistance
Thank you for your time and I look forward to having you on our team!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers