compensation: Based on location employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Understand and follow established post orders.
• Control the entrance and maintain the security perimeter.
• Permit only authorized persons to enter the property.
• Maintain daily records and logs, and prepare reports as needed.
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons.
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures and respond to situations requiring security assistance.
• Work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Current BSIS guard card.
• Current BSIS Exposed Firearms card required.
• Up-to-date refresher training certificates.
• 1-2 years' experience in security or similar profession preferred.
• CA drivers license with good history required for some sites.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Stand or walk for long periods of time.
• Understand and respond to a diverse population.
To apply for this position please email a resume with current contact information, emails without a resume will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers