Immediate opening for the Sacramento branch Patrol Sergeant. The Patrol Sergeant is to be responsible for the management of the patrol division and staff including scheduling and training, creating/updating/modifying route sheets, and resolving customer calls/concerns related to patrol.
The ideal work schedule would be swing/grave shifts Wednesday-Sunday, but the schedule is flexible; this will be discussed during the interview process. The Patrol Sergeant is to be on call 24/7 for patrol emergencies and will be issued a company phone for this purpose.
-Active CA guard card
-1-2 years of supervising/management experience
-Strong leadership skills
-Computer Literate (ability to use Microsoft Excel is crucial)
- Training and on-the-job experience
- Competitive wages
- Direct Deposit and pay card available
- Flexible schedules (Full, Part, and Weekend shifts available)
- Eligible to participate in Employer sponsored benefit package
- Career advancement
- Time and Event related monetary awards