compensation: $14.50 per hour plus extensive benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come Join Us!
We are Colliers International. Nice to meet you.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
Purpose of Position:
We are seeking a Security Officer to perform duties and assignments in the day-to-day security operations of the building. This is a full-time position and the position is available immediately.
Location: Sacramento, CA
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
• Responsible for performing duties and responsibilities as outlined in building, department and company policies and procedures.
• Be operationally proficient in the security control room with security video management and recording, C-Cure building access, fire alarm, intercom, telephone, public address system, DVR systems and two-way radio communications systems.
• Monitor emergency broadcast message system and life safety scanner.
• Know and understand requirements of assigned posts to control access to the building.
• Key in after hours and or special approved requests for outside vendors and CalPERS designees.
• Know, understand and be prepared to perform duties and responsibilities of emergency procedures and policies.
• Document and maintain accurate information of incidents and activities in written incident reports and logs electronically.
• Review security staff emails and pass downs.
• Responsible for professional appearance and interaction with client, public and other staff at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
• Encourages and supports leadership and growth in others.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must have school diploma or equivalency.
• Have to be willing to work any day and any shift.
• Must have clear criminal history.
• Must pass drug test.
• Must possess valid California BSIS Guard Card and complete certificates for BSIS required 40 hour training and yearly training.
• Be certified or obtain certification within 6 months in first aid, CPR and AED.
• Must be able to stand at post for prolonged periods of time, walk patrols on regular basis, and have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Office setting
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.