compensation: $16.00 and up DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Gain the knowledge and experience to elevate your security background in the new dimension of corporate physical security. The front desk position provides physical security duties and administrative support to the client’s daily activities to ensure the effective smooth functioning of the daily operations.
• Monitoring/responding to remote environmental alarms
• Greet incoming and outgoing traffic
• Investigate alarms
• Operate/monitor surveillance system
• Operate/monitor access control system
• Physically/visually check equipment in the building
• Investigate unusual activity and security risk
• Report writing
• Following policies and procedures
• Providing excellent customer service
• Observing and Reporting
• Participating in the completion of weekly, and monthly projects
• Participating in training
This position is suited for a candidate with a California valid guard card, communication skills (verbal and written), administrative skills, professional demeanor and experience working in a secured facility is desired but not needed.
Please send resume to this ad for consideration. This position will be for a combination of day and swing shifts.
CA PPO 119928
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers