Seeking a motivated, goal-oriented individual for our Surveillance Investigator position.
This is an entry-level position. First year compensation averages $42,000-$45,000/year. Hourly wage with regular overtime. Investigators are paid "door to door" for their onsite and travel/commute time with monthly performance bonuses, 401K, and healthcare.
- Conducting field surveillance for worker compensation and liability claims.
- Obtaining covert video in various settings.
- Taking detailed notes and preparing daily updates/reports.
- Uploading video evidence through secure web-based management systems.
- Testifying in court as needed.
All investigators will receive the following:
- Paid training
- 401K and Health Coverage (after probationary period)
- Surveillance vehicle
- Company laptop
- Video/Surveillance equipment
- Opportunity for advancement in the industry
- Must be comfortable in various public settings. Due to COVID, we take precautionary measures. However, surveillance will need to be performed in various public settings from time to time
- Valid California Drivers’ license, with no major violations.
- Be 21+ years of age
- Be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Ability to travel out of town and overnight, as needed.
- Morning person! Job requires early start times (5 a.m.-6 a.m.)
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work longer hours/overtime. Your “door to door” time averages 10 hours.
- Strong computer/typing skills (42+ WPM). General knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel). - Ability to navigate/search internet/social media effectively.
- Ability to upload files to our web based Case Management System.
- Ability to think critically, quickly intake and analyze information, and confidently operate in fluid situations.
- High level of accountability, self-management, and self-motivation.
- Strong driving skills. Position requires the ability to drive while maintaining a high level of awareness and safety.
- Military experience a plus!!
- Looking for individuals located in the Greater Sacramento area , but will consider qualified individuals throughout the Sacramento region.
- Please submit resume with references, your current location, and brief overview of why you are interested in the position.