There are a lot of great companies out there, and there are some poor ones. If you aspire to be apart of a team of security professionals who take their job serious, then come join this great company! At the end of the day, security guard work is just a job... not for our team, it's more than just a job. We care about each other's success, family, and future. This may not be life's career, but while you're with Legion Security, you'll learn, grow, and appreciate the camaraderie you will have when you wear our uniform. Here's how we're different: we do what we say we're going to do, we follow through, we fix our mistakes when we make them, and we grow as a team!
Legion Security is currently hiring for a patrol driver and standing [dedicated site] officer. We will be improving on industry standards and looking to change the way security is thought of by its members and clients. Please read the below specification for position and if you meet the requirements please send resume by email, including at least 2 previous/current employment references.
• Provide excellent customer service to the client, its associates and facilities personnel
• Patrol assigned post on foot to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual, unwanted or criminal activity
• Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger client, its associates or public safety, including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other facility related events; provide back up to client personnel as needed
• Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior officer
• Responsible for ensuring that all employees, suppliers, and visitors on company property have proper company issued identification
• Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional work environment
We are always looking for reliable and dedicated staff to join our team. If you are interested in finding out what we have to offer our employees and team, please follow the steps below.
• Background Check (FBI & DOJ)
• Employment Reference Check
• Valid Driver License (DMV Check)
• Drug Screening
• Highschool Diploma
• Valid Guard Card License
• Valid Firearm Permit (not required to start)
• Chemical Agent Certification (not required to start)
• Baton Permit (not required to start)
-Paid Training ie; E.F.A, Chemical Agents, Baton, etc.
-College Tuition Sponsorship
-Advanced Career Placement Assistance
If you can meet these requirements, please email your resume a to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have applied in the past please do not be discouraged, we encourage you to re-apply. You may not have been the perfect fit for a previous post but we are always acquiring new sites that you could be better suited for than previous ones.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers