Parkwest Casino Lotus is looking for a Surveillance Officer!
JOB SUMMARY: Protects company assets and the safety of guests and staff through the surveillance of the gaming establishment. Communicates all infractions through the chain of command. Observes all casino operations via surveillance camera including: cash counting during the count and all cash transactions in cages and on gaming tables; evaluates all employee activities and observes all players on the property; reports all cheating infractions and suspicious activities to Surveillance Supervisor and/or Surveillance Manager and stores events in surveillance archive.
- Monitors all security and employee areas to ensure conduct of all gaming operations is in accordance with Parkwest Casino Lotus Policies and Procedures.
- Responds to radio and phone calls and accurately records data in the report writing system while maintaining surveillance of casino operations by utilizing surveillance equipment/software.
- Report and log all incidents of suspicious, criminal or unusual activity, suspicious persons, and exclusions to the Surveillance Supervisor/Manager.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all privileged and sensitive information.
- Operates facility surveillance systems in accordance with the standards set forth in PWC Lotus Policies and Procedures and State Bureau Gaming Control.
- Operates surveillance equipment such as CCTV (Close Circuit Television), PC Workstations, DVR, NVR, printers, switches and other computerized equipment.
- Operates surveillance software applications including but not limited to Micro Soft Excel, Micro Soft Word and i-View systems.
- Maintains security of the surveillance room and equipment by understanding policies and procedures of who may access the surveillance room and/or surveillance equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance of surveillance records and documents.
- Maintains the following logs: entrances/departures log from surveillance room, video archive library log, malfunction/repair log and daily activity log.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and Gaming Commission policies and procedures.
- Attends all required meetings and training sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in surveillance, security or police arena required.
- Familiarity with video surveillance equipment preferred.
- Familiarity with games under surveillance preferred.
- Ability to maintain alert attention to detail throughout the course of a shift.
- Ability to perform basic PC troubleshooting.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must have or be willing to get a Guard card.
Parkwest Casino Lotus is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers