favorite this postApplications Programmer I/II (Rancho Cordova)hide this posting
compensation: Salary employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Position:
Technicate Solutions (www.technicate.com) is looking for an experienced programmer to complement our knowledgeable consulting and development staff. The programmer will be responsible for both development and finding "out of the box" solutions to help our clients meet their goals.
A qualified candidate will be goal and achievement oriented, self-motivated, organized, inquisitive, and confident. Furthermore, candidates must express a willingness to be part of a team and to continue to build a growing organization.
Industry knowledge is helpful, but a proven ability to listen is crucial for the candidate, and critical to our success as a service-orientated company. On the job training will be provided, however a strong foundation is key.
Our development team lives in software development methodologies, such as, Agile and MVC so much that the OOP language a project is developed in no longer matters. If you understand that it takes more than just one cog in a machine to build a real solution, and are not afraid of that fact, then you belong at Technicate. Skill Requirements:
The following skills are required for the position:
- 1+ years of developing in object oriented languages, such as, Java (J2EE/J2ME), .NET or PHP
- A database background that includes DBMS environments, such as, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- A solid understanding of MVC, OOP and software development methodologies required
- Willingness to work as a member of a team
- Self-starting with good organization skills
The following skills and training are preferred, but not required:
- Basic command line Linux skills
- Knowledge of the Asterisk telephony platform and its AMI and AGI technologies
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Technicate is looking for someone with a strong foundation and the willingness to learn best practices. If you meet the above qualifications and you are ready to become part of our cutting edge development team, please see our submission requirements below. Submission Requirements:
Email us and place "I am Technicate's new programmer" in the email's subject line when responding to this ad and copy your resume into the body of the email. Emails with attachments will not be accepted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers