compensation: range depends on the level of experience, from entry level to level 3 (senior) employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Inductive Automation, the leader in creating cutting-edge software for the industrial automation world is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for a Database Administrator who is passionate about keeping up with the ever-changing world of technology. The Database Administrator is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and performance of our critical corporate databases held in on-prem and cloud environments. They also provide assistance to application developers in effective and safe database design and implementation.
• Review database storage allocation and usage metrics to provide improvement analysis to management
• Work with application developers and IT to maintain system security, control and monitor user access
• Facilitate safe tuning and optimization of database performance and data replication
• Troubleshoot and resolve database problems, escalating more complex issues to management
• Assist in the design and architecture of database solutions with application developers
• Work closely with application developers to improve performance and stability, and advises on best practices
• Monitor data backup and data archival procedures
• Maintains reliable and efficient disaster recovery procedures
• Experience with local and cloud-based relational database systems (MySQL, MariaDB, AWS RDS)
• Experience with NoSQL database technologies (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, etc)
• Experience with views, stored procedures, and query/schema optimization
• Experience with distributed database systems (MySQL Group Replication)
• Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) development
• Experience with Data Warehouse solution design and maintenance
To apply: click "Reply", attach a copy of your resume and tell us why you're interested in this position. Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers