Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa is the only wellness resort of its kind in the region. Setting the standard for wellness in the Sacramento area, Arden Hills has been at the forefront of inspiring young and old to embrace a vibrant life since 1954.
Group Fitness Instructor Job Summary - Rhythm Cycle
To provide safe and effective instruction in a variety of formats with an elite level of choreography, musicality, and formatting that is representative of the Arden Hills brand. Support, teach, and encourage members to meet their fitness goals.
The Rhythm Cycle instructor must lead and motivate riders in a rhythm-based cycling class ride while emphasizing the chest and triceps, obliques, and lower body. The Rhythm Cycle instructor must also continue to create playlists and class sets for every Rhythm Ride.
• Lead and motivate riders in approved class formats
• Respond to Member/guest suggestions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner while providing world class customer service.
• Activate emergency action plans and administer first aid, as necessary.
• Instruct clients on techniques to maintaining exertion levels to maximize health and motivational benefits from exercise routines.
• Teach assigned classes on time and take ownership for covering classes with an appropriate substitute when absent.
• Prepare fitness space for the class and restore space to its original state after teaching to create a nice place to work.
• Attend department meetings and continuing education classes to keep certifications current
• Comply with all Arden Hills related policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Manual.
Required & Preferred Qualifications:
• Must possess current CPR/AED certification
• Minimum of one (1) national fitness certification in group exercise instruction and certification or additional training in specialty area and one (1) year of experience in group exercise instruction
• Positive attitude, professional manner, and appearance in all situations
• Available to work early mornings, mid-mornings, evenings and weekends
• Applicants should be flexible, and willing to substitute for other instructors as necessary, and be team players
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Arden Hills tests all new hires for illegal substances.