Great MacBook's for a great price. All are in perfect working condition and in excellent physical condition (body may have a couple minor marks) We install 16GB of brand new tested memory, a super fast brand new 1TB SSHD (Solid State Hybrid) drive , and a clean installation of the latest OS. Comes with an original Apple new / almost-brand-new-battery and an Unused Authentic 85W MagSafe power adapter and extension. You are assured a solid investment with the Double Dex 30 Day Return Policy, our 30 day warranty and a 6 months at-cost repairs (free labor and you only pay our discounted part price)
QR Code Link to This Post
These MacBook's will give you years of solid performance. Get one now - from Double Dex Direct.
Call us: 877.609.7646
See us: 5290 Elvas Ave, Sacramento, CA 95819
We have the computer you want at a price you will love. We are here for you.
MD103LL/A - 2.3GHz i7 16GB / 1TB SSHD @ $999
MD104LL/A - 2.6GHz i7 16GB / 1TB SSHD @ $1149
PLEASE NOTE: SSD drives can be substituted for SSHD, additional charge will be dependent on requested drive size.
- Price does not include California sales tax
- Cash or Credit
- 30 day Return Policy
- 30 day Warranty AND 6-Month At-Cost Repair Policy
Please contact us via email or call our toll free number, 877.609.7646, to arrange an appointment for pickup or to see our other machines. Come visit us at our store, M-F 8:30-4:30, if you are interested in other MacBook Pro options, Macbook Airs, or Mac Minis. We have a huge selection in stock.
ABOUT DOUBLE DEX - www.doubledex.com
We are an Apple product reseller that specializes in upgrading and refurbishing MacBook Pros, MacBooks, and Mac minis with specifications that meet or exceed new machines. We strive to provide the Apple experience at a fraction of the cost.
THE DOUBLE DEX STANDARD
What's different about us from your normal Apple reseller? We don't just put the machine on a shelf and sell it to you as-is with an old unreliable drive, bad battery, and old operating system and passwords you don't know. We take our machines to the next level by breathing years into the machine with new hardware and doing a full check-up, which includes the following:
- Check the machine's background to ensure it's not stolen
- Test every piece of hardware as a user
- Test every piece of hardware using the Apple Hardware Test
- Replace any malfunctioning components
- Thoroughly clean the interior of any dust and debris
- Replace the battery as necessary with authentic Apple replacements, with significant life left
- Re-install the latest operating system cleanly
- Include and test a brand new authentic Apple MagSafe power adapter with appropriate wattage
The result is a like-new machine with years of powerful computing ahead of it.