compensation: $15.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for motivated, energetic individuals, eager to learn tech support, and join our growing team.
This position is an integral part of our Call Center business structure and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent service to customers by way of 'first point of contact' resolution. This dedicated agent position is responsible for the consistent delivery of high level service and quality product advice to customers by phone and email in accordance with our client's standard of service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate the company's purpose, core values, vision to the customer
• Take ownership to resolve customer complaints, questions, and queries as necessary
• Candidates should have good verbal and vocal skills (proper grammar, tone, volume, rate, sentence structure, use of positive language, and transitions)
• Good listening skills, questions, and call control techniques
• Good writing skills and technical acumen
• Strong computer and technical skills
• Experience with the internet and various web browsers
• Excellent customer service skills in both written and verbal communications
• Candidates should answer phones professionally and respond to various inquiries using available resources
• Have the ability to compose professional correspondence without requiring additional training • Accurately and efficiently process information and tasks
• Handle challenging telephone and customer service situations
• Have the cultural and age awareness/sensitivity to effectively handle the needs of customers
• Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Troubleshoot mobile applications, including Bluetooth connectivity
• Have the ability to act as a liaison between the Customer and all Client Team members
• Positively and respectfully communicate with customers and co-workers
• Maintain high level of punctuality and consistent, reliable attendance standards
• Maintain company and client confidentiality
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Dependability - Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Experience - 1-2 years Call Center Experience is referred but not required.
Education - College degree is preferred but not required.
Information Technology - General technical understanding of computers for first level troubleshooting support.
Communication - Good written communication. Good listening and negotiation skills.
Must have open availability all days of the week (24/7)