This is going to be a long term open ended contract position with one of our larger clients in the Folsom, CA area.
QR Code Link to This Post
Most important attributes of candidates: the ability to provide customer service, follow a set procedure and accurately document work
Under the general direction of the Manager and the daily supervision of the Lead for the Service Desk, provides excellent customer service and technical support to Client staff and partners for all the application systems utilized within the organization. The Helpdesk Analyst will be responsible for answering help desk calls and solving problems, setting up work stations and laptops and general documentation. Collaborate with IT counterparts, other internal business units and outside vendors to analyze and resolve application system issues.
• Respond to ACD, email, and tickets following documented processes.
• Answer inbound phone calls.
• Follow Call Process, open changes/problems as appropriate
• Process e-mail queue throughout the day & maintain e-mail statistics.
• Monitor ticket queues and route as appropriate
• Follow e-mail process, log all emails
• Security resets
• Assume the role of problem owner & notification for service requests.
• Ensure timely, accurate and complete data entry in changes and problems
Hours: Must be flexible to all shifts. Client helpdesk is open 24/7.