favorite this postInformation Systems Technician (Sacramento, CA)hide this posting
compensation: $20-$23 per hour, depending on experience. The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, and tax-sheltered annuity plan. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Paratransit, Inc. is seeking a full-time Information Systems Technician to assist with maintaining vehicle mounted equipment such as Mobile Data Computers and radios and to assist in our helpdesk. This position is the first point of contact for Paratransit employees experiencing any type of technology related issues, including issues related to any supported hardware/software necessary for employees to perform their job duties. Support for those systems will be provided in person, over the phone and via the internet. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
• User support and customer service for Paratransit employees in person, on the phone, and over the internet
• Distribute, track, and inventory all hardware
• Determine and escalate issues to other Information Technology groups
• Document and log all issues
• Communicate issue resolution with end user to avoid repeat issues
• Perform regular equipment maintenance.
• Assist fellow technicians with projects
• Take lead in various projects to support company operations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Knowledge of client hardware such as computers and printers
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Knowledge of Windows Office products
• Knowledge of basic networking and routing
• Initiative to take on projects and responsibilities
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Knowledge of Windows Active Directory Infrastructure
• General knowledge of trouble ticketing/tracking applications
• Experience with VMWare and ESXi virtual environments
• Experience with business VOIP phone systems, especially Shoretel
• Experience troubleshooting in-vehicle technology (Radios, Cameras, MDCs)
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume with your completed employment application to email@example.com, in person at 2501 Florin Road Sacramento, California 95822 or via U.S. Mail. Applications are available at our Florin Road office or www.paratransit.org. Successful applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States in accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations
Please note all applications will be reviewed within four weeks from the date they are received. If you have not been contacted by a member of our staff within 30 days from the date you submitted your application, you have not been selected for further consideration selection process. Due to the large volume of applications received, Paratransit is not able to respond to telephone or in person inquiries from applicants regarding the status of their application.
Paratransit, Inc., is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities