I.T. / Technical Support / Part Time / On Call
$17/hr + Mileage Reimbursement + Cell Phone Reimbursement + On Job Expense Reimbursement
The Field Technician delivers support services in two specific technical disciplines. Operates within established best practices, Standard and Expectations for each specified discipline
1. Installation support Services - Delivers Installation services offered by a global software and hardware provider, product configuration & design, deployment (on site and or remote) Training and Customer Satisfaction assessments.
2. Field Support Services - Provides on site services as required. These services include but are not limited to, defective hardware replacement, physical device deployment in support of new installations, Training functions, proactive client visitations etc.
• Must have strong IT knowledge, including basic internet hardware attachments, including Ethernet/Cat5 & power source cables.
• Strong knowledge of MS Windows Operating systems, Network infrastructure and Print Client/Server Environments
• Must have a reliable vehicle to travel to and from dispatch assignments
• Must have a functioning cell phone (costs are reimbursed) to accommodate 120+ minutes of use each day.
Ability to troubleshoot technical problems in complex network environments
Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
Ability to multitask client service deliverables while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
Excellent written and verbal skills
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Ability to bend at the waist and knees, kneel, sit and stand for extended periods of time
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Travel as required with minimal notice
• Conduct business in a highly professional manner
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by responding to customer requests in a timely manner and with high quality of service
• Escalate issues that meet escalation criteria as defined by the formal program (within the appropriate timeframes)
• Document all Service Requests as per the company guidelines. All calls should be completely documented in real time.
• Maintain technical knowledge through formal and informal training so as to stay current with new product offerings.
• Utilizes and support Knowledgeware database in an effort to minimize customer down time.
• Work overtime and occasional weekends when needed to meet customer expectations.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Critical Success Factors:
1. Customer Satisfaction - installations and support services as measured by point surveys.
2. Productivity: Individual productivity as measured by Call tracking system.
a. Assigned calls closed - To management assigned goals
b. Installations deployed - To management assigned goals
3. Documentation: Checklists, forms, and Knowledge based documents to be updated as assigned.
4. Training - Aggressively pursues training criteria both company provided and outside aids.
To be considered for this position please submit a copy of your resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers