NORCAL Ambulance is the premier provider of comprehensive medical transport services in Northern California. With a customer-friendly vision and cutting-edge equipment, NORCAL Ambulance was ranked among 2017's Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times. Specializing in interfacility basic life support, advanced life support and critical care transportation, NORCAL Ambulance offers timely and satisfying medical transports that cater to the unique needs of each patient. From our 24/7 staffed dispatch center in Sacramento to our award-winning caregivers and fully-integrated vehicles, NORCAL Ambulance operates at an elite level throughout the transport process. Our array of transport services is easy to schedule via phone, fax or online, and our dedicated communications team offers unrivaled support to patients and facilities.
The primary job responsibility of the Dispatcher/Customer Service Agent is to receive, prioritize, coordinate and dispatch NORCAL Ambulance calls for service for ALS, BLS and CCT crews in a swift and proper manner using our Communications Center Dispatch Software. Requests will be taken from hospitals, clinics, medical assistance companies, flight teams or related entities. The Dispatcher/Customer Service Agent will then coordinate the transportation request and send to the most appropriate unit based on unit availability, unit location, travel time, etc. He/she shall be responsible for dispatching and call taking for NORCAL Ambulance crews to both the emergency and interfacility setting, including emergency and private callers. The Dispatcher will operate tracking, radio or cell phone communication equipment to monitor the status of field personnel and units. The dispatcher will perform other related tasks and duties as assigned by the departmental leadership.
The Dispatcher/Customer Service Agent may be assigned to one or more duties. These duties include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Receive and prioritize all incoming requests for dispatch.
2. Efficiently dispatch units to emergency and non-emergency calls in a timely manner.
3. Demonstrate the ability to make accurate moment-to-moment decision making in regard to the dispatch of emergency and non-emergency vehicles.
4. Effectively triage all incoming requests for service and sends the appropriate unit according to Northwest Ambulance policy and procedure.
5. Obtain required information from party requesting medical transport.
6. Maintain professional telecommunication contact with field units and other agencies.
7. Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the dispatch paging system, iPhone, land lines, and all portable or mounted radios; troubleshoots problems including mechanical/equipment problems and contact the operations manager as appropriate.
8. Participate in required training programs.
9. Perform basic data entry.
10. Provide excellent customer service to all callers and crew members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
1.Excellent ability to communicate and work cohesively with EMT's, RN's and Administration.
2.Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams, managers, supervisors, and external customers.
3.Computer competency including proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Google Docs, and current Dispatch Software.
4.Ability to consistently deliver outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers.
5.Highly dependable and able to meet internal deadlines consistently.
6.Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
7.Flexible and adaptable, willing and able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
8.Ability to work independently as well as in groups.
9.Ability to maintain a professional manner and appearance at all times.
10.One year of EMS and/or dispatch related experience and/or training preferred.
11.Knowledge of Northern California geography.
12.Able to function in a high-stress environment where the work goes from minimal to overload within moments.
13.Must posses a mature, courteous, and decisive nature in order to provide maximum customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten