compensation: Base + Commission structure, $12-14/ hr. + 20% of net sales after the first $3500 in sales employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Reuse and Resale Technician
•* Thorough and extensive research pricing and desirability of potential products for reuse or resale like electronic devices and their components.
* Maintain inventory system and pricing.
*Create, maintain and perform testing and procedures for vetting potential product for inventory.
*Post products for sale on E-bay, Craigslist, etc.
*Respond to sales inquiries via email and phone to fill potential orders.
*Pack for shipping sold product and arrange for shipment with best freight option.
*Report sales activities each month.
• Minimum qualifications: Proven track record of performing assigned tasks with and without direct supervision. (Works well on a team and independently.) Very good skills with basic software like Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Able to proficiently navigate E-bay and other sites for posting product for sale. 2+ years customer service experience. 2+ years training/ direct experience in functionality testing, trouble shooting and repair for PCs, and peripheral devices.
• Job hours: FT, Mon-Fri, 7 am- 3:30 pm
• Estimated starting pay range: Base + Commission structure, $12-14/ hr. + 20% of net sales after the first $3500 in sales
• Additional Information: The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, self-starter because this position does not receive a lot of supervision. There are written procedures and guidelines, but the intelligence, resourcefulness, intuition, vision and insight of the ideal candidate will carry the day.
2+ years customer service experience
• 2+ years training/ direct experience in functionality testing, trouble shooting and repair for PCs, and peripheral devices.
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Clean Background
• Clean Drug Screen
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDE:
• Challenging and fast paced work environment
• Full-time Employment
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Medical and Dental benefits
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
Respond by Email or drop off resume @ Modern Waste Solutions: 4391 Pell Dr. Ste. G Sacramento, CA 95838 - PLEASE DO NOT CALL
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers