About CPR-Cell Phone Repair / Computer Troubleshooters:
We are a problem-solving company that focuses on repairing or replacing the tech gadgets that people use regularly. Whether it's a cell phone, computer, tablet, or gaming system, we strive to provide a variety of solutions for our customers. Breaking a device that's used to connect to the world around you can be stressful; we believe that solving our customers' mobile and electronic device issues fills a much needed space that exists in peoples' lives between buying new and doing without .
What We're Looking For:
CPR is looking for an additional motivated employee to work as a technician at the Roseville, CA location. You will be in a store that is part of the largest cell phone and electronic device repair retail company in the nation. You will consistently deliver first-class customer service to every person that walks through the door. You will be responsible for assisting with device repairs and sales. This is a multifaceted position: you will be acting as a repair technician with customer service responsibilities.
Some Skills We're Looking For:
• Natural Abilities for Fixing - We are looking for someone with natural abilities to pursue problem solving and working with small complex electronic devices with software and hardware problems.
• Innovative Thinking - We are a unique company and brand, and this is still an emerging field. We need creative minds to help us hit our goals.
• Self-Motivated - We want you to set goals for yourself and be action oriented. You will have a large hand in the store's success.
• Natural ability to multi-task - You will be charged with doing many things, especially if the store is experiencing high traffic. The ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain calm under pressure is crucial.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• You must have a clean driving record. No major offenses.
• You must be able to pass a drug test.
• You must be able to pass a background screening.
• Technical experience required - we need people who have some experience fixing phones and computers. While we offer training, we're in need of individuals who can be brought up to speed very quickly.
• Prior experience in a retail environment is preferred, but not required. Customer interaction is vital to our business, so experience in that area helps.
• The capacity to remain calm and collected, regardless of the situation, is a necessity. There will be times when you're faced with difficult situations and decisions; if you cannot provide quality service to upset customers or work near others for long periods of time, this is not the job for you.
• You will receive on the job training from proprietary internal sites, experienced coworkers, and access to a nationwide system of repair technicians
• Company provided cell phone plan.
• Smart, motivated co-workers in a fun, fast growing tech environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers