employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WHAT WE DO:
GNT Solutions is a local Managed IT Service provider that supports businesses mainly in the Sacramento region. At GNT Solutions, service is always first; we strive to create an outstanding service experience for our clients.
IS IT YOU?:
We are looking for an experienced Help Desk Technician that shares our passion for client service. We ask that you have experience working in a help desk support role. In addition to having a solid technical foundation, a sense of humor combined with a positive attitude and top-notch customer service skills is a must!
You will be responsible for:
· Providing technical support to customers with complex technical issues
· Maintaining history and status of issues in ConnectWise ticketing system
· Setting up and configuring individual network users
· Performing routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintaining control records
· Researching new technology and implementing it or recommending its implementation
· Traveling onsite to resolve desktop and server support needs
You should have two years of experience with these technical applications:
· Windows 7 (and up) - must be able to install, configure and maintain
· Microsoft Server OS - all versions
· Office 365 - multiple applications
You should have two years of experience with these networking concepts:
· Setting up firewalls, configuring rules, site-to-site VPNs
· IP addressing and subnet masks
· DHCP, DNS, NAT
· Hyper-V / VMware experience
· Backup administration
WHAT WE OFFER:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
· We pay well. To keep staff developing and incentivize exceptional performance, we review staff members twice a year. On average, staff members have the potential to receive a 5%-10% annual increase.
· We offer medical, dental and vision plans to employees at no cost.
· We provide employees with a great retirement plan and matching contributions.
· All employees are eligible for our generous PTO plan that begins to accrue immediately.
· We promote based on performance, which means passion and dedication determines growth.
· We prioritize the development of our teammates by encouraging them to engage in a variety of tasks and hold a range of responsibilities.
· We encourage our team to grow their knowledge of technology by promoting development opportunities.
Our office is fun and energetic. Think about a day at GNT, in-between support calls with some of the most prominent companies in the area, you will experience Nerf bullets flying around while we wait for the next dart tournament to start. Everyone here is treated as equals. We don't focus on who is supposed to do what. We instead focus on how we can help each other to make not only GNT Solutions succeed, but the companies we support thrive.
OK, now down to the details:
You will be subject to a background check and drug screening since you will be dealing with sensitive client information at times. You should also have reliable transportation and proof of insurance since driving is a part of this position.
Please include a brief cover letter about yourself and why you are the right person for this position. We want to hear from you why you think you would be successful here. We're not asking for the standard cover letter. We want your authentic voice and your personality to come through. Tell us your story.
Apply online here: https://gnt-solutions.breezy.hr/p/3dccfc086edd-help-desk-technician/apply
We look forward to hearing from you!