We are currently looking for Computer Field Technicians to service our residential and small business customers. This is a 1099 independent contractor position. Tech contractors are responsible for having their own tools and vehicle (including vehicle maintenance).
QR Code Link to This Post
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing technical support
• Setup IP Cameras and remote access
• Office suite; Word, Excel, & Outlook
• Outlook & Outlook Express email configuration
• In-depth knowledge of Windows OS/Mac/Chrome/Linux
• PC imaging and configuration
• TCP/IP, Routers, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices
• Spyware / adware removal tools / antivirus programs
• Savvy with search engine techniques
• Tech must be comfortable with all facets of PC, laptop hardware, setup, and maintenance; including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC's, printers, and other PC accessories.
• Experience with Mac is preferred
• Apply the skills described above to resolve clients’ issues
• Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals
• Reinstallation of OS
• Removal of viruses/malware
• Software upgrades and installation
• PC Imaging and configuration
• Helping end-users understand software
• Call clients’ vendors for warranty and troubleshooting issues
Applications without a resume will not be considered. Please respond via craigslist link with your attached document.