IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
The Technical Support / TAC Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the organization’s Technical Support desk in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC), ensuring continuous operation of systems and when problems arise, effect quick and permanent solutions. Reports directly to the Engineering Services Manager. Works with other IT staff to effect rapid corrections and implement preventive actions to prevent the occurrence (or recurrence) of problems. Manages help desk operations including trouble-ticketing system in Autotask. Assembles and delivers reports to the Engineering Services Manager on a regular basis.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
• Troubleshoots high-end issues with networking, security, and wireless infrastructures
• Understands and analyzes complex problems and unique network challenges
• Assists in developing detailed problem mitigation and resolution plans
• Collaborates with team members and provides direct feedback when needed
• Assists in the delivery of support and services to customer's expectations as proposed
• Works on projects or responds to tickets as needed to accommodate customers need
• Provides constructive feedback and training to other technical staff on the team
• Demonstrates good communication skills, and works well with people at all levels
• Demonstrates strong computer, analytical, and organizational skills
• Works quickly and methodically; a problem solver. Demonstrates a positive, take-charge attitude.
• Must have extensive knowledge of high-performance data center solutions, network infrastructures including LAN/WAN, network security, collaboration systems and enterprise wireless infrastructures, and Managed Services in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, Active Directory)
• Direct experience with TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VoIP, Unified Communications, WiFi, and Network Infrastructure required
• Good knowledge of major manufacturers’ Routers, Switches, Security Appliances
• Good knowledge of WAN Circuits and protocols including MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, FR/ATM, ACLs, TCP/IP, IPX required
• Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) in any discipline desired
• Ability to document business, information, application and technology aspects of approach
• Experience understanding and analyzing QoS issues in LAN / WAN / MAN environments
• Experience with PSTN communication including SIP Trunks
• Ability to monitor and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications, VOIP networks
• Knowledge and experience working with Service Desk and Ticketing systems i.e. Autotask
• Strong customer-facing skills required
• Creative and innovative problem-solving skills required
• Ability to work independently when needed, and under pressure
• 6+ years’ experience with Cloud-based Managed Service Provider environments
• 6+ years’ experience with Customer Service Help Desk environments
• 6+ years’ experience with Unified Communications and Collaboration systems experience
• 10+ years hands on experience in WAN/LAN and wireless technologies
Prefer someone with appropriate project management and/or tech support management certifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.