compensation: $17.00 per hour . employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced IP video camera system installer to start work immediately.
All commercial no residential work.
This is a full-time position from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
Most work is in the Sacramento area but can occasionally have out of town work.
Must have at least three years experience with IP cameras and networking routers for remote access.
We will verbally test everyone applying for this position. This is not a a training position and must be able to work solo or with a crew.
Must have the following:
1) Have a truck or SUV to haul ladders
2) Have all hand tools and drills needed for installations
3) At least three years experience with video camera installations, CAT5 wiring, conduit and networking
4) Able to program NVRs and routers for remote access
5) Good customers relations and conversation
6) Clean DMV and NO felonies
The most important qualities that we look for is loyalty, honesty, promptness, pride in your work and reliability and respect to our clients. If you possess these qualities and want to work, then we want you.
We only do commercial work so you would not have to do residential installs.
Please send a resume or a detailed email with all your qualifications. You must provide your email address and contact telephone number in the email so we can reach you
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers