Demolition contractor specializing in soft and hard demolition for tenant improvement and commercial remodel projects looking for skilled laborers/drivers with carpentry and power tool experience, as well as ability to drive company full size pick-up trucks with 12' dump trailer.
QR Code Link to This Post
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN BAY AREA, SACRAMENTO, AND SURROUNDING AREAS. MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION TO THESE AREAS.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- driving truck, trailer, and equipment to job sites and back to shop
- driving truck and trailer to do dump runs at various sites
- general labor with use of power hand tools
- lifting at least 50 pounds
- moving supplies and debris
- assisting supervisors in various areas with tasks such as dust control, clean sweep, etc.
- deconstructing a variety of construction/carpentry items, such as floor covering removal, ceiling removal, cabinets, store fronts, walls and wall covering, etc.
- running electric chipping guns
- Per company auto insurance requirements: must be at least 25 years old with a clean driving record
- Foreman supervisory skills and experience preferred
- Experience in a variety of trades preferred
- Concrete experience preferred - pouring, breaking, cutting
- Reliable transportation
- Valid drivers license - MANDATORY
- Clean DMV record - MANDATORY
- Carpentry skills preferred
Drug testing and DMV background check will be required upon hire.
Please submit resume, references, and contact information for consideration.
laborer, laborers, carpenter, carpentry, carpenters, demolition, remodel, asbestos, abatement, concrete