compensation: DOE (Depends on Experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing fire and life safety service company seeking a qualified individual to join our successful team. We service Sacramento and surrounding counties, and are expanding!
If you have experience in commercial fire sprinkler new installation, tenant improvements, service, and repairs, and are looking for a field supervisor position, then we want to talk to you!
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Communicates and works directly with Fire Sprinkler Project Manager daily. Takes direction from Project Manager about current jobs.
- Understands and stays current with NFPA 13 and NFPA 25 code, as well as adhering to company policies. Must have California Fire Sprinkler Fitter certification card.
- Responsible for supervising fire sprinkler journeymen and apprentices in the field daily. Will be provided company vehicle to travel from jobsite to jobsite within reasonable distance for the day.
- Determines and monitors workforce levels to determine job completion. Ensures that projects are done accurately, within budget and within scope of work. Communicates job progress each day to Project Manager.
- Communicates project scope and customer expectations well with journeymen and apprentices. Corrects and teaches errors to journeymen and apprentices.
- May need to perform installation occasionally to ensure jobs stay on track.
- Implements site safety procedures and rules for jobs, and is an active part in developing and maintaining the safety program.
- Training Apprentices to level appropriate with their knowledge and work experience.
- Fosters and maintains good healthy relationships with field employees, office employees, and customers.
Skills we look for:
- Higher level of field knowledge competence
- Ability to plan and organize well
- Understands resource and revenue planning/scheduling
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Experience in fire sprinkler fitting, new installation, TI, service, and repairs
- Experience in training journeymen and/or apprentices
- Understands federal and state safety laws and regulations (Safety program management experience is a plus)
- California Fire Sprinkler Fitter certification card
If this position interests you, and you meet the requirements above, please reply to this ad and email us your resume today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers