compensatie: Based on experience. type dienstverband: voltijd
QR Code Link to This Post
DRIVER - LOWBED
The Heavy Haul Lowbed Driver is required to drive a diesel-powered tractor-trailer to transport equipment to and from job sites, yard, etc.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
(1) Responsible for loading and unloading plus using the correct tie down techniques
(2) Must complete pre-trip and post-trip inspection on truck per California Basic Inspection of Terminals (BIT) guidelines
(3) Complete delivery logs, delivery sheet and safety inspections daily
(4) Equipment must be delivered within established time frame
(5) Must be able to handle minor maintenance issues and fueling of trucks
(6) Driver should report any equipment malfunctions, damage, or safety issues to Heavy Equipment Mechanic within 24 hours
(7) Must report accidents immediately and complete accident reports
Education and Experience
(1) High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
(2) 5 years moving heavy equipment experience
(1) Must have a valid California Drivers' Class A license and a clean DMV record.
(2) Must have knowledge of DOT guidelines and California BIT program.
About Pacific Coast Iron
Pacific Coast Iron is a family owned business located in the foothills of Northern California. We offer used equipment sales and rentals. We offer a fun and exciting work environment in a growing construction industry. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and lots of opportunity for advancement. Grow with our company!