favorite this postWordPress Developer (Sacramento) hide this posting
compensation: Competitive salary DOE with full benefits package. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a midtown Sacramento marketing firm with a growing list of development jobs. You're an experienced and motivated WordPress developer who can work with our current team to deliver results and impress our clients with excellent solutions. We're an enthusiastic and fun group that works hard, has fun and consistently strives to beat client expectations.
• Develop responsive front-end web properties typically based on WordPress CMS.
• Handle all aspects of web hosting: DNS, server-side configuration and security.
Requirements -- not just "familiar" but "sit down and dive in" level of experience:
• A deep and abiding knowledge of WordPress theme development.
• Create pixel-perfect WordPress sites from scratch using supplied design files.
• Provide added functionality including e-commerce.
• Cross-browser and responsive functionality in theme development.
• HTML5/CSS/JS-Version control: Subversion and Git
• LAMP stack experience (Ubuntu or CentOS)
Other Requirements -- here's the "familiar" part:
• LAMP back-end development: additional back-end website functionality based on ground-up development and augmenting existing applications.
This in an in-house opportunity. NO REMOTE OR OFFSHORE OFFERS PLEASE.
Please submit your resume with links to existing examples of your WordPress solutions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers