This is an in-house, local position only. We will not consider a remote hire, independent contractors, upworks etc.
About Our Company:
Delta Molding LLC manufactures high-end shapewear products, including silicone hip pads, breast forms and corsets. We serve the women's fashion, cosplay, transgender and crossdressing markets. We're a small company with fun products and consistent growth. The team members are creative, enthusiastic and hands-on.
This job requires you to wear many hats and to manage most online aspects of our company. You will utilize many online tools to drive traffic and boost sales across multiple channels. You will help to expand our online presence and contribute directly to the image and growth of the business. This position is part-time (20 hrs/wk) to start, with potential to grow into a full-time career.
• Manage WordPress/Woocommerce Websites - Perform routine website maintenance, update theme files, keep plugins up-to-date, landing page optimization, on-page SEO and review/approval of customer comments. A basic knowledge of HTML/PHP/CSS is helpful.
• SEO - Stay up-to-date on best SEO practices and implement on-page and off-page strategies to improve organic page rank. Tasks include on-page keyword optimization, backlink building, metadata sculpting and site speed optimization.
• PPC Advertising - Create and manage effective advertising campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook. Applicants must understand keyword research, A/B split testing and conversion tracking. You will analyze the performance of PPC campaigns, track and report results, provide actionable insights, manage advertising budgets, and keep up-to-date with PPC best practices. Adwords certification and/or 2 years PPC management experience is required.
• Product Listings - Help create and maintain effective product listings in Woocommerce, Amazon, Ebay and Google Shopping Network. Create and maintain product feeds. Experience with Amazon Seller Central is desired.
• Google Analytics - Monitor and report on website performance, make recommendations and take actions to improve website performance.
• 2+ years E-commerce experience required.
• Solid knowledge of Wordpress, SEO, Adwords, Analytics, Amazon, Ebay and Social Marketing.
• The ideal candidate is analytical and open-minded.
• Must be able to work independently and in small groups.
• Excellent copywriting skills required.
• Google Ads certification or equivalent experience is required.
• An understanding of html, css, php and basic coding is helpful but not required.
We will only consider local applicants with the ability to work at our office in Woodland, California. We will not consider remote employees, independent contractors, Upwork, etc.
Hours: 15-20 hours per week. The particular days or hours are flexible.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers